Friday 2 December 2016

BLOGMAS 2 | OUR CHRISTMAS TREE

Share it Please
We're known to go over the top with our Christmas tree decorations - some would even say that we dress our tree like an Easter egg, with which we would agree. It's been this way as long as I can remember, really it has. Growing up, we never had a colour co-ordinated Christmas tree like a lot of people do. We'll put anything on our tree - the more sentimental, the better. We've had the same tinsel and baubles for years now and my brother, sister and I have specific hanging decorations to put on the tree. My Mum is a sucker for keeping anything that we've made and she has boxes of it - this year, we found an old Christmas card where Tori couldn't even spell her own name. What a little cutie pie!

One of my personal decorations from my Pittsburgh trip last year



This year, we've opted for the same as normal, draping the photo frames in tinsel, wrapping plants in twinkly lights and adorning every surface in Christmas ornaments that we've collected over the years - some proper ornaments and others squishies! I do love the squishies, there's currently an elf and a tree and a reindeer and the always lovely Christmas puppy. (Not our puppies, but a cuddly one -- not that my actual four-legged friends aren't cuddly)

Our Christmas tree - 2016 edition (we used to have one SO much bigger!!)


Our tree topper is a fairy that my Mum makes a dress for every few years and she has some sisters that we normally put on the walls, except they need new dresses ASAP! 

Happiest of Decembers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow