Sunday 23 August 2015

THE END OF AN ERA

Share it Please
It’s done. The mountain that is university is over for me. I handed in my dissertation just over a week ago and I won’t submit another piece of uni work until I decide to study my Masters – after a bit of life experience, of course! Forget waiting for my results, I’m planning on avoiding that with a vengeance. No way do I need to be told that I ballsed up my degree in a last minute panic. That’s the worst kind of grade waiting – when you know you’re probably just going to scrape the grand grade of 40% and don’t care so long as it is that.

Goodbye to uni!

Which means that I’m allowed to start a new chapter in my life, beginning with slimming down for graduation so that I don’t feel like a beached whale in a dress that looks like a tent. My weight has always been an issue for me, and I know I won’t be able to solve it in the next few months alone. Starting this week I’m going to take an hours walk around my town in the evening and I’ll probably make use of the exercise equipment at the park. How long this lasts for.. only time will tell, but we’ll see. I’m unhappy with how I look right now and my current mental state is not way helping that. My goal is to fit back into a pale pink dress that I was only able to wear a few years ago.

Updates:
1.       I’m going to start taking this blogging seriously now that uni is over. My plans for the next few years are to spend time abroad and I’m hoping that I can use this platform to share my travels and the like with my family and friends.
2.       My flights are booked! I’m going to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving and I’m ridiculously excited! 79 days and counting until I leave Heathrow for the States.
3.       Currently juggling with the idea of taking part in Americamp next year, but it really depends on the next few weeks of my life and how that pans out. A full time job offer will mean that I can’t take the 3 months off next summer and will have to put it off for another year. I may use the time to pass my driving test and apply for Au Pair jobs instead. A year in the US? Sounds like my kind of trip.
4.       I have finally started to read a little more of Gone Girl and aim to finish it by this weekend.

Until next time,


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow